New Roof Installation
Do you know when it’s time for a new roof?
You might think your old existing roof can be repaired, but, sometimes, it’s better to have your roof replaced. To help you, we have listed 9 warning signs that may indicate the need for a new roof.
- Your roof is old. If your roof has exceeded the standard lifespan of 20-25 years, you might consider installing a new one.
- Your roof’s shingles are curling. Shingles are great indicators of roof issues. Inspect the slopes of your roof. If the shingles seem to buckle and curl, your roof may need replacement.
- Your gutters and flashings need to be replaced. If these structures are made with cement, you might think of replacing it with metal. A metal flashing system lasts longer.
- Your roof is sagging. This factor poses concerns to property owners. This indicates that the problem has been standing too long, needing immediate action. Most of the time, a sagging roof has problems internally that may not recover well. Thus, in instances like that, a new roof is the best solution.
- Your attic or ceiling area shows leakage or water damage. A leaking ceiling often means your roof is deteriorating. Other factors include poor roof ventilation and ice damming. If you see these signs, contact a trusted roofing company to urgently attend to your concern.
- Your roof sheds granules. This may mean that shingles begin to further deteriorate. Most of the time, granules can be found in your gutter system and downspouts.
- Your roof lets light through. Go to your attic during the day. If you can see daylight through your board’s roof, you may be needing to replace your old roof.
- Your roof is like a garden. See growing plants and moss over your roof? This decreases the aesthetics of your property, making it less appealing. Vegetations wreak havoc in your home. To prevent discolouration and water damage, it’s best to have a new roof installed.
- Your roof was not installed well. A roof with awkwardly placed shingles can deteriorate earlier than well-installed roofs. That’s why it’s best to get the job done by reliable experts with an extreme passion for bringing out the best in your property, like Roofer Bolton.
Some property owners nowadays seem to not consider investing in a new roof until it seems they don’t have any choice. However, installing a new roof has a huge impact on the overall structure and comfort of your living spaces.
Because we, at Roofer Bolton, want you to enjoy the investment you’ve laid for your property, we bring you all the benefits of the installation of new roofs. Here are the top 5 benefits of installing a new roof to your property:
- Superior durability and structural strength. Older roofs are more prone to damage caused by natural phenomena, such as storms, hail, and strong winds. Oftentimes, if these small problems do not get identified easily, they can grow into an extensive issue that may cause lots of worries over time. But, worry no more, because Roofer Bolton paves way for a more durable roof through the installation of new roofs to your property!
- Prevent health hazards. You probably know how old roofs can be sheer to heat. This, together with mould and bacteria that have probably built up on your aged roof’s layers are considered health hazards. With the installation of new roofs by Roofer Bolton, we want you to be safe in the comfort of your home.
- Increase value and aesthetics. Did you know that your roof covers up to 40% of your property’s exterior? With that great percentage, new roods can contribute to improving not only your home or building’s aesthetics, but it can also increase your property’s value. Our roofs at Roofer Bolton are designed to make your property’s exteriors look great, with an increased curb appeal and value over time
- Improved energy efficiency. During winter, your roof ensures that heat generated stays inside your property. But, with an old, deteriorating roof, heat can easily escape from your home. Through the installation of new roofs by our experts at Roofer Bolton, we provide a strong seal against elements that may compromise energy efficiency. We provide solutions that are effective and efficient for you.
- Less overall stress. This might be all homeowners’ favourite benefit – less stress! No more constant worries about your roof’s condition, especially when a storm is coming. Have peace of mind with Roofer Bolton: a dedicated roofing company that ensures long-term results for our happy clients.
A new roof is a great investment. A new roof controls issues, solves extensive problems, and ensures safety among homeowners. With Roofer Bolton, we make sure that you get the return of investment (ROI) that you deserve. Our team will be ready to take action whenever you need them. So, don’t hesitate to contact and book an appointment with us!
Start now before it’s too late!
We want you to make the best decisions for your roof. It’s not always necessary to replace roofs, so you can start by making simple observations. You may check the aforementioned warning signs to see if your roof needs replacement.
If you’re not sure about your roof’s condition, our experts at Roofer Bolton can guide you and help you decide throughout the process. Don’t hesitate to call us through the numbers we have provided!
You will be delighted with our roofing services.